Carpooling is a flexible rideshare arrangement between two or more individuals interested in commuting to and from work in the same vehicle. When you share the ride, who you ride with, when you ride, who drives, and how expenses are split are all up to you; giving you the freedom to plan around your schedule.
The real question is “why not carpool?” By sharing the ride to work just a couple days a week you’ll:
- Reduce how much you spend filling up the tank
- Reduce the wear and tear on your vehicle
- Reduce your impact on the environment
- Reduce the stress related to commuting
- Reduce traffic congestion in the Triad
Looking for someone to carpool with?
ShareTheRideNC.org is a statewide rideshare matching service which allows commuters in North Carolina to quickly and securely find other individuals who share similar commutes and work hours, and are interested in carpooling or vanpooling. CLICK HERE to create your profile, identify matches, and start sharing the ride!