Join us in celebrating National Clean Air Month this May by showing us your clean commute to work. It’s easy! Simply post a picture of yourself riding the bus, carpooling, vanpooling, bicycling or walking to work at facebook.com/partnc.
Each day you post a pic between Monday, May 14th and Friday, May 18th you will be entered into a drawing to win the prize of the day. Whether you share the ride every day or just giving it a try this May, you’re eligible!
Amazon Fire Stick
Portable Battery Charger
Post a pic of yourself using a clean commute for a chance to enter into a drawing for daily prizes!
Please read these Official Rules and Regulations carefully before deciding to participate.By posting a picture to facebook.com/partnc, you (the “entrant” or “participant”) agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations and acknowledge that you meet all of the incentive programs eligibility requirements.No purchase is necessary to participate. Participants must reside in or be employed at a company registered and physically located in the TRIAD. This is a voluntary program. As a registered participant, you, on behalf of your heirs, successors or assigns release and hold harmless your employer, PART, and the State of North Carolina from any liability, claims and demands of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to any liability for personal injury including death, loss, theft, or damage to your personal property, loss of income, consequential damages or losses resulting from participation in this program.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Clean Air Month Campaign, you must (1) be a legal resident in the Triad and/or be employed at a company registered and physically located in the Triad, (2) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (4) carpool, vanpool, ride transit, bicycle, or walk (hereafter known as ‘alternative’) to work during the campaign. Employees of PART and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate or earn incentives. Multiple entries by the same person using different contact information is not permitted and will result in disqualification. Failure to comply with these Rules, tampering with the legitimate operation of the campaign, or otherwise engaging in any conduct that PART determines, in its sole discretion, is harmful to PART, will result in immediate disqualification, possible revocation of use of the website/social media platforms or of any program hosted by the website/social media and result in the offender becoming ineligible for all future reward programs offered by PART. All applicable laws apply.
2. How to Enter: You may enter the campaign program by posting a picture of yourself using an ‘alternative’ to facebook.com/partnc. Participants wishing to participate that do not have a registered Facebook account are eligible to email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any images sent directly to PART will be posted to the PART Facebook page. PART, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these Rules or to cancel or suspend the Carpool Rewards program at any time for any reason.
3. Prizes: Prizes will be sent via US Postal Mail to the participants address on file. PART will not be held accountable for packages damaged or lost via the US Postal system (USPS). Lost, misplaced, discarded or stolen prizes are not the responsibility of PART and will not be replaced. Participants are responsible for providing accurate information. Return of the prize as undeliverable will result in forfeit of the prize. Participants are responsible for any and all tax implications related to receiving prizes. PART, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these Rules or to cancel or suspend the Clean Air Campaign program at any time for any reason.
4. Use of Winner’s Name and Likeness; Posting of Winners: Participation in the campaign program and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for PART and its participating employers and institutions, to use the participant’s name, likeness and participation/prize information for advertising or promotional purposes related to this program; as a condition to participating, all participants give consent to use their name, likeness and participation/prize information for such purposes without further permission or compensation. PART reserves the right to share the names of winners, which may be posted on the website/social media.
5. Other Provisions: All matters relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its choice of law provisions. By participating, you expressly acknowledge and consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. In the event any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. PART retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the campaign and accompanying materials.