- Explore Greensboro: Arrive at the Greensboro Galyon Depot (236 E. Washington St.). Present your Elon ID and ride free on the HEAT bus. Take in shopping or the movies at the Friendly Center, Four Seasons Mall or Wendover Avenue. Connect to area schools as HEAT serves Bennett College, Guilford College, North Carolina A&T State University, UNCG and Elon School of Law. Take in area nightlife with service until 3AM Thursday through Saturday. Click here to learn more.
- Explore the Piedmont Triad: Arrive at the Greensboro Galyon Depot or take the PART Route 4 Medical Connections bus from the TA Truck Stop, Whitsett to the PART Regional Hub, Greensboro. From the Hub you are connected to the PART System with service to Winston-Salem, High Point and beyond! All for as little as $2 Roundtrip for Students & $4 Roundtrip for non-Students.
- The Zoo: Arrive at the Greensboro Galyon Depot, take the PART Route 10 Randolph County Express. Click here to learn more. Price: $2 Roundtrip Students,
- The Beach: Arrive at the Greensboro Galyon Depot, then board a Greyhound bus to Myrtle Beach, SC or other coastal locations. Click here to learn more.
- PART leases 7 & 15-Passenger vans to commuters who live at least 10 miles from their workplace. Six people, including a driver, are needed to start a van. Vanpoolers pay one low monthly fare which covers the cost of gas, insurance, mileage and maintenance. Click here, to learn more.
Emergency Ride Home
- The Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program provides Elon Faculty, Staff & Students who regularly ride the bus, vanpool, carpool, bike or walk with a reliable, emergency ride home on the day the person has used an alternative mode of transportation to get to work or school. Click here to learn more.
- Would you like someone to show you just how easy it is to ride the bus? PART’s friendly staff member will ride with you FREE of charge! Click here to learn more.
Half OFF Vanpools
For more information you can contact the PART Ridesharing Office at 1-800-588-7787
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.