Join our team, open positions for PART employment will be posted below.
PART does not discriminate on basis of sex, pregnancy, race, color, religion, nation of origin, age, sexual orientation or disability unless a bonafide occupational qualification exists. PART is an equal opportunity employer.
Field Operations Specialist
PART is seeking candidates for a Field Operations Specialist. This position is responsible for providing support and assistance to the PART organization and for managing delegated projects to foster community and business relationships. Additional job duties include PART project coordination, assistance with third party contractor oversight, and developing/implementing strategies to increase ridership. Qualified candidates should possess a minimum of an Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; A minimum of two (2) years’ experience with public transportation, and knowledge of federal state and local public transit rule and regulations; or equivalent combination of education, experience or training. Click this link for more information (Adobe PDF)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or third party referrals please. We are an EEO Employer.
Bus Operator Positions
PART Express bus service is provided through a contract with National Express Transit Corporation. The contractor is responsible for operations which includes: drivers, supervisors, PART CTC staff, and vehicle maintenance.
For bus operator positions, or other positions within Operations of PART Express please visit National Express Transit Corportation Website and click “Careers” then click the links to search for positions open in “Greensboro”.
Apply online or apply in person Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm at 8310 W Market Street, Greensboro NC 27409.
Bus Driver Requirements Include:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist passengers when necessary.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of vehicles such as sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, transit buses, school buses, and/or motor coaches.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- All applicable state, county, district, and contract specific Driver requirements.