PART has provided assistance with installation of Plug in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Stations across the region. PART promotes and encourages the use of these stations to help reduce carbon emissions and improve air quality.
- Winston-Salem: Wake Forest Innovation Quarter 4th Street & Patterson Avenue
- Kernersville: Piedmont Triad Regional Council office South of I-40 on NC Hwy 66
- Greensboro: Green Street Parking Deck
- Greensboro: Coble Transportation Center at 8310 W Market Street
- Lexington: South Main Street near 4th Avenue (Parking lot by Carolane Propane Gas)
- Mebane: Cone Health Park & Ride at 3940 Arrowhead Blvd
- Burlington: Coming soon…
- High Point: Will be located at the Library Parking Lot (Future Location)
For more information about Plug In Electric Vehicles Stations across the Triad click the link below for a map.