FUELED BY PART. DRIVEN BY YOU.
The PART Vanpool Program provides eligible groups of five or more commuters with a 7 or 15 passenger van to use to commute to and from work. The month-to-month lease includes the vehicle, insurance, maintenance, gas, and an Emergency Ride Home.
VANPOOLING @ A GLANCE
- Most economical for groups traveling 15+ miles one way to work.
- Monthly fares are based on the average daily round-trip miles the van travels each day.
- Monthly cost is divided among the riders. The more riders, the lower the cost!
- At least two members of the group qualify to be the primary driver and back-up driver.
- Most vans meet at a central location like a Park & Ride lot.
- There must be a minimum of 5 individuals to start a vanpool.
- Vanpoolers are eligible for free taxi rides in the event of an emergency through the Emergency Ride Home program.
Join, start, or form a vanpool
Whether you’re interested in joining an existing vanpool, have a group all set to start a new vanpool, or looking for others ready to form a vanpool, the process is easier than ever!
CLICK HERE to view a list of current vanpools looking for riders.
Simply complete the form below and a PART representative will contact you.