XPass Employee Registration
Employees working at XPass Employer member companies are eligible to receive exclusive PART Express benefits during the Business 40 closure.
As long as your employer is enrolled in this free program, you are eligible to receive:
- 50% off 31-Day ($40) or 10-Ride ($10) PART Express bus passes.
- Access to the XPass TouchPass Mobile and Smart Card Ticketing System.
- Enrollment in PART’s Business 40 Emergency Ride Program.
XPass Employer Members
View our list of XPass Employer Members to see if your company is enrolled.
Don’t see your company? Contact and email a PARTnership Representative about connecting with your company to get them enrolled.
Three Easy Steps to Enrolling
Step 1: Complete the XPass Employee Application
Make sure to fully complete the form. Once PART receives your application, we will contact your company to verify your enrollment. When approved, PART will send you an email confirming you’re ready to register your TouchPass Mobile and Smart Card Ticketing account.
Step 2: Check Your Email
You will receive your confirmation email including a special code just for you to use when registering your TouchPass Mobile and Smart Card Ticketing account. This code will tell the system to apply the 50% discount to your pass.
Step 3: Register Your TouchPass Mobile & Smart Card Ticketing Account
- Register on Your Mobile Phone
- Download the TouchPass app by visiting the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store
- Follow the steps to register your account. Make sure to have your special code available during registration. You’ll need to enter it to make sure you get the discount
- Once your account is registered you’ll be able to select which pass you’d like to purchase and make the transaction directly in the app
- Register on Your Desktop or Laptop
- Visit the TouchPass website to Register Your Account.
- Follow the steps to set-up a new account. Make sure to have your special code available during registration. You’ll need to enter it to make sure you get the discount.
- Once your account is registered you’ll be able to select which pass you’d like to purchase and make the transaction directly on the computer.
- Download the TouchPass app by visiting Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store. You’ll need the app to show
- Decided to use the Smartcard instead of the Mobile Phone App? You’ll need to select the Smartcard option during the registration and enter the 12-digit number from the back of your card.