PTI Airport Connector
Effective August 3, 2020
PART offers on-demand transportation service between the Coble Transportation Center (CTC) and PTI Airport. For one low fare, travelers can ride PART Express and get a seamless connection to/from the airport.
Simply purchase a PTI Airport Connector Pass through PART’s Umo system. The pass provides you with a ride on any PART Express bus and ride to/from PTI. Once you’ve purchased your pass, just contact our Call Center to schedule your ride at 336.883.7278.
Whether you live in the Triad and are traveling elsewhere or coming to visit the area, PART’s Airport Connector makes connecting to PTI easy!
The Airport Connector service is available Monday - Friday between 6:15 am and 8:15 pm and on Saturday between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.
Here’s how it works:
Step 2: Purchase the $5 PTI Airport Connector Pass.
Step 3: Contact PART’s Call Center at 336-883-7278 to confirm your travel dates/times. We’ll schedule your ride and have your transportation waiting for you.
Now you’re ready to ride!
Note: You can also purchase a Umo Smartcard and Airport Connector Pass at PART's Coble Transportation Center (CTC) Ticket Window.
Program Details: This program is limited to ten trips per commuter within a 365-day period. Periods begin with the usage of the first Airport Connector trip. Connector trips must originate from the CTC and/or PTI Airport and are only available during PART’s service hours. Commuters found falsifying information or caught falsifying/abusing the program may be charged for the complete cost of the trip and will be prohibited from using the program. PART is not responsible for any trips taken without authorization. PART has the sole right to approve/deny any airport connector request at any time.
- How much is the PTI Airport Connector Pass?
- Where can I purchase the PTI Airport Connector Pass?
- I already have a PART pass or stored value, can I use that instead?
- How frequently can I use the Airport Connector?
- When is the Airport Connector service available?
- How do I schedule my Airport Connector trip?
- Where do I pick up my Airport Connector trip?
- What type of transportation will take me to the airport?
- What if I only need to go to and from PTI?
- What if my travel plans change?