PART is continuously reviewing and analyzing our system. This process includes a variety of elements including passenger feedback, on-time performance, ridership, expense, and safety. Our goal is to provide the safest, most effective, and most efficient service possible.
April 5, 2021 Changes
Due to impacts related to COVID-19 at the UNC Ambulatory Care Center (ACC), PART Express Route 4 is unable to continue safely providing direct connectivity to the ACC facility. We will be implementing a temporary route adjustment until further notice. The following changes will begin Monday, April 5, 2021.
Route 4 - Alamance Burlington Express
- Eliminating direct connection to UNC Ambulatory Care Center (ACC).
- Adding a new stop at Mason Farm Rd at Ambulatory Care Center (ACC).
- Changing the Mebane Cone Health Park & Ride 4:55pm Eastbound trip to 5:05pm.
- Subsequent stop times will be Columbia and Franklin at 5:27pm and Mason Farm Rd ACC at 5:40pm.
- View the new schedule.
How to connect to the ACC:
- Exit PART Express at our new Mason Farm Rd stop and use the pedestrian walkway to connect to the ACC.
- Exit PART Express at our UNC Hospital stop and use the UNC Shuttle to connect to the ACC and other hospital facilities.
- To connect to the UNC Shuttle, use the elevator in the Dogwood Deck and go to Level 2. Use the skywalk to the hospitals (there is a golf cart service available to take you across the skywalk). Catch the shuttle at the upper-level Cancer Hospital drop off location.
If you have any questions, please call 336-883-7278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.