PART is continuously reviewing and analyzing our system. This process includes a variety of elements including passenger feedback, on-time performance, ridership, expense, and safety. Our goal is to provide the safest, most effective, and most efficient service possible.
August 2, 2021 Changes
Route 4 - Alamance Burlington Express
- Reinstatement of trips cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Minor time changes on all runs.
- Modified end of line westbound trips to be drop-off only.
- Continued use of the the Mason Farm Rd stop for connections to the UNC Ambulatory Care Center. How to connect to the ACC:
- Exit PART Express at the Mason Farm Rd stop and use the pedestrian walkway to connect to the ACC.
- Exit PART Express at the UNC Hospital stop and use the UNC Shuttle to connect to the ACC and other hospital facilities.
- To connect to the UNC Shuttle, use the elevator in the Dogwood Deck and go to Level 2. Use the skywalk to the hospitals (there is a golf cart service available to take you across the skywalk). Catch the shuttle at the upper-level Cancer Hospital drop off location.
- View the new schedule.
Route 24 - Burgess/Regional Road Express
- Relocation of Stop 165 - TE Connectivity to Airpark North on Burgess Rd. Roughly 600 feet south of the existing stop.
- Relocation of Stop 172 - BB&T Call Center to Truist Main entrance off Airport Center Drive. Roughly 600 feet west of the existing stop.
- All schedule times will stay the same.
- View the new map.
If you have any questions, please call 336-883-7278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.