If you prefer to use PART’s reloadable TouchPass Smartcard instead of your mobile phone, purchasing passes is still quick and easy. The TouchPass Smartcard cost $5 and for a limited time those who fully register their TouchPass Mobile App or Smartcard will receive one FREE one-way ride loaded! Give us a call at the Call Center 336-883-7278 once you have registered your card and we will load the ticket.
You can load your Smartcard online using the TouchPass System or visit the PART Coble Transportation Center ticket window to load your account. Once a pass has been loaded to your card, simply tap the card on the TouchPass Reader on the bus and you’re on your way. Make sure to register your card to ensure you can redeem value if the card is lost or stolen. Replacement cards are $5.
For passengers who already have a TouchPass Smartcard card, visit www.touchpass.com to register your account, purchase fare products, or manage your account. For passengers who don't have a card but would like one, please complete this application or visit the Coble Transportation Center ticket window.
Passengers cannot use both the TouchPass Mobile App and Smartcard at the same time. You will be required to choose the option that works best for you.
- Can I punch a hole in my TouchPass Card so that I can attach it to my belt or purse?
- Does it matter which side of the TouchPass Card is presented to the TouchPass Reader?
- How do I register my TouchPass Card?
- How do I use my TouchPass Card on the bus?
- I have a TouchPass card, where can I reload it?
- What is a TouchPass Card?
- What is the advantage of registering my TouchPass Card?
- What should I do if my TouchPass Card is lost or stolen?
- Where can I get a TouchPass Card?
- I received a benefit code, how do I load it to my account?