If you prefer to use PART’s reloadable Umo Smartcard, purchasing passes is quick and easy.
Purchasing a Umo Smartcard
- Umo Smartcards cost $5. You can purchase a Umo Smartcard online or visit the Coble Transportation Center.
- Fully register your Umo Smartcard and receive a FREE one-way ride. Contact our Call Center at 336-883-7278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your Smartcard and we will load the free ride into your Umo account.
Loading a Umo Smartcard
Make sure to register your card to ensure you can redeem value if the card is lost or stolen. Replacement cards are $5.
One App - One Smartcard - Three Systems
Do you have a GTA or HPTS Umo Smartcard? If so you can use that card on PART Express! Just make sure to load a PART Express pass or PART Umo Cash to your account.
Passengers cannot use both the TouchPass Mobile App and Smartcard at the same time. You will be required to choose the option that works best for you.
- Can I punch a hole in my TouchPass Card so that I can attach it to my belt or purse?
- Does it matter which side of the TouchPass Card is presented to the TouchPass Reader?
- How do I register my TouchPass Card?
- How do I use my TouchPass Card on the bus?
- I have a TouchPass card, where can I reload it?
- What is a TouchPass Card?
- What is the advantage of registering my TouchPass Card?
- What should I do if my TouchPass Card is lost or stolen?
- Where can I get a TouchPass Card?
- I received a benefit code, how do I load it to my account?