TouchPass is Now Umo
Starting May 1st, PART Express will began our transition from TouchPass to Umo. While some things are different, so much has stayed the same! Here's what you need to know:
Already using TouchPass?
- Switch to the Umo App Today! - The TouchPass App ends March 21, 2022. But don't worry, you won't loose all your passes and stored value. Follow these steps to make the switch from the TouchPass App to the Umo App before it's too late!
- NOTE: You must be on the most current version of the TouchPass app to have everything transfer to Umo. Click Here for more details.
- Keep using your TouchPass Smartcard - It will continue to work on PART but now you can use it on GTA and HPTS too! If you'd like to upgrade to a Umo App, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-883-7278 for more information.
Why is PART changing from TouchPass to Umo?
- TouchPass was purchased by a new company and is not only changing the name, but adding new and exciting features starting with the mobile app.
Do I have to change from the TouchPass Mobile App to the Umo Mobile App?
- Yes! The TouchPass Mobile App will end March 31, 2022. We encourage you to make the switch to Umo ASAP. Follow these steps to make the switch from the TouchPass App to the Umo App before it's too late!
- If you use the Umo App, you will also be able to load passes and Umo Cash for Greensboro Transit Agency (GTA) and High Point Transit System (HPTS).
How do I login to the Umo App?
- To make sure all your passes and Stored Value transfer properly - your first step is to update your TouchPass App to the latest version.
- Use your TouchPass Username and Password to login.
- Follow these steps to make the switch.
- Don't remember your username or password? Call us at 336-883-7278 or email email@example.com.
Do I have to get a new Smartcard?
- No. Your TouchPass Smartcard will continue to work on all PART Express buses.
- You can even load passes or Umo Cash to your TouchPass card for GTA or HPTS. Then tap and ride just like you do on PART.
- If you'd like to upgrade to a new Umo Smartcard, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-883-7278.
If I ride GTA or HPTS do I have to get a Umo Smartcard from them?
- No. You only need one Umo Smartcard to use all three systems. Just be sure to load a pass or Umo Cash for each system into your account.
- You can even use your TouchPass Smartcard on GTA and HPTS!
Do I have to change the way I load my account?