PART has provided assistance with installation of Plug in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Charging Stations across the region. PART promotes and encourages the use of these stations to help reduce carbon emissions and improve air quality.
ChargePoint PEV Stations
- Burlington: 236 W. Front St (1 Station / Dual Port)
- Greensboro: Coble Transportation Center at 8310 W Market St (1 Station / Dual Port)
- Mebane: Cone Health Park & Ride at 3940 Arrowhead Blvd ( 2 Stations / Dual Port)
- Graham: PART Park & Ride at 820 S Main St (1 DC Fast Charge Station / Single Port)
View ChargePoint PEV Staitons online or download the ChargePoint Mobile App.
OpConnect PEV Stations - Level 2
- Greensboro: Green Street Parking Deck at 211 S Greene St
- High Point: High Point Library Parking Lot at 901 N Main St
- Kernersville: Piedmont Triad Regional COG at 1398 Carrollton Crossing Dr (South of I-40 on NC Hiwy 66)
- Winston-Salem: Wake Forest Innovation Quarter at 414 N Patterson Ave
View OpConnect PEV Stations Online.
For more information about Plug In Electric Vehicles Stations across the Triad you can also visit the PlugShare website.